Terms and conditions of Compact Media Group (CMG) Website:-
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors or may not be appropriate for your own specific needs and is intended as general guidance and information only.
- We expressly exclude liability for any inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is use by permission of the owners of such material.
- No use of this material may be made without the permission of the original owner.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- If you would like to link to this website or any information in it then please do contact us.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Compact and Compact Media are trading names and/or trade marks of Compact Media Group Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales, Company No. 07389270, whose registered office is at 10 Whitfield Street, London W1T 2RE.