Global Rights Management Solutions and Services For Film & TV
For over 20 years Compact has been the world leader in the management of AV Secondary (Retransmission) Rights. With over 750 Film & TV clients, Compact is committed to delivering the very best service to our clients and to continuous improvement. As market leader we are in a position to influence collectives around the world for the betterment of our clients’ collections and we take that very seriously.
In 2016 Compact was acquired by ole (www.majorlyindie.com) the world’s fastest growing independent rights management company enabling us to gain the benefit of ole’s evolved collections technology, expanded global presence, access to expanded media services and some 200, expert staff. The result will see increased collection opportunities and service for your business.
The combined advantage:
- No other service provider can offer our combined scope of services
- Access to 200 industry professionals in key time zones with deep industry expertise and resources
- You have a powerful seat at the table with our combined market share and board positions at key collections societies
- Distributions paid in your reporting currency, reducing the impact of foreign exchange conversions
- Our combined Industry leading collections technology built in-house maximizes your royalties and transparency of your accounts.
- Visibility of collections pipeline on demand, enabling real-time analysis between payment cycles
- Timely, accurate and transparent reporting via our online client portal
- Established and visionary management led by Group Chairman & CEO, Robert Ott
The Compact brand and team continue to remain in place to provide you with the service you are familiar with and deliver the benefit of this great, new offering.